Ideal for removing stains from clothing, it makes an excellent travel companion. You can use it as needed to clean your dishes or for cleaning your home. Its fresh lemon scent leaves a pleasant smell of cleanliness!
HOW TO USE:
• Wet the area you want to clean and scrub with the bar.
• If the stain is large (and it doesn't seem to go away on its own), fold the fabric back onto itself and rub gently.
• If possible, when finished, put the fabric in the washing machine to complete the cleaning. Otherwise, rinse completely.
• If the stain persists (or the fabric is fragile), rub the bar and let everything soak.
INGREDIENTS :* Coconut oil, * Olive oil, * Palm oil (Certified from responsible harvesting), water, ** Sodium hydroxide, essential oils, Castor oil, *** Sodium carbonate, *** Borate of Sodium, *** Stearic Acid.
* Ingredients of organic origin.
**Contains bees wax.
** This ingredient converts oils into soap and glycerin and once saponification is complete, no hydroxide molecules remain.
*** Cleaning agents from natural mineral sources.